Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Meryl Streep and Country Living

Watched It's Complicated last night. This past weeks, I had 3 Meryl Streep movies: Death Becomes Her, Julie and Julia and It's Complicated. I watched The Devil Wears Prada 5 times and Mama Mia was like a fever, The Winner Takes It All became a theme song for awhile.

Meryl Streep and Steve Martin from It's Complicated Movie

I'm starting to get fond of Meryl, I think.

Anyway, the movie was cool, funny and Meryl's character is sooo adorable. I LOVEEE Jane's house, kitchen, garden and pastry business.

Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin

I'm a big fan of country design. There is a nostalgic feel to rustic furnitures, pastel colors, wood and fresh flowers that seem to be very comforting.


It's Complicated Kitchen

It's Complicated Kitchen

It's Complicated Kitchen

One day, I will have a nice kitchen, a vegetable garden and a pastry shop like Jane. If I did not become a graphic designer, I would have been a baker. But it's never too late to have a baking career :)

I found some other blogs with really nice country style interiors. Check this:

myblackbook.free.fr

and this

brookegiannetti.typepad.com

Also check Remodilista.com where I got the images of Jane's kitchen above.


add to del.icio.us : Add to Blinkslist : add to furl : Digg it : add to ma.gnolia : Stumble It! : add to simpy : seed the vine : : : TailRank : post to facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment